WaterRower OTF Part Return Policy
Please follow these steps to fulfill the requested parts return for your OTF Arm Kit
- Contact the WaterRower support team via email at email@example.com. Please note, WaterRower corporate headquarters are located in Warren, Rhode Island, USA. Our standard business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern Time.
- Within your email, please provide facility information, date of purchase information and images and/or videos of the damaged part(s).
- Once your product return is approved, WaterRower will also organize the shipment of replacement parts to the customer.
- WaterRower will also provide multiple options for the return of damaged part(s):
- Customer may repackage within the original box
- Customer may request to use an alternative box, already in their possession
- Customer may make use of the packaging provided with the replacement part
- Once packaging is confirmed, WaterRower will email the customer a return shipping label and label application instructions; should the package require international shipping; transit charges may apply.
- Upon return to WaterRower corporate headquarters, a customer support representative will inform will validate the issue and advise the customer with further details on the causation of damage, should this be necessary.